Beginner-Intermediate Junior Clinic
Dates: Tuesdays November 10th-December 1st
This clinic is for junior golfers with little to no experience or any junior golfers that want to fine tune their basics. Each week we will cover a different part of the game, including Irons, woods/driver, chipping/putting, and course play.
Dates: Tuesdays December 12th-January 19th
This program will alternate each week between instruction and league play. Also all participants will receive a NexGen Indoor Golf Center logoed Under Armour drawstring bag. The weekly breakdown will be as follows:
- Week #1- Short game: Putting and learning how to hit pitch and chip shots at different Trajectories
- Week #2- Playing two person scramble
- Week #3- Iron play instruction
- Week #4- Playing two person scramble
- Week #5- Wood/driver instruction
- Week #6- Playing two person scramble
- During each instruction week all students will also play some holes individually for the last half hour to use what was worked on in an on course setting
Dates: Mondays February 1st-March 22nd
- All Participants will receive a NexGen Indoor Golf Center logoed Under Armour drawstring bag
This league will follow the same format as the PGA Junior leagues that your son or Daughter may have participated in during the summer. The league will be made up of teams of 3 and they will play a scramble against another team. The first week of the junior league everyone will play their own ball and the NexGen golf professionals will use those scores to make up the teams as fair as possible with the final week leading up to championship matches. There will also be prizes and a pizza party the final week of the league.
If you would like to sign up for any of these programs please register and pay here online or email email@example.com to register and pay with a check or with any questions.